Click & Collect - Click & Delivery information
Click & Collect procedure
In line with Government guidance, we are delighted to be able to offer a Click & Collect service at our dealership.
Our showroom will be open but our sales team will have had to arrange the sale and all paperwork prior to you departing to collect your vehicle. Following this procedure will help to ensure your vehicle purchase from us will be undertaken as smoothly as possible, you can be assured its collection will be completed Covid safely too.
Once you have decided on your vehicle please e-mail or call and our sales team who will explain the procedures. We will be able to provide a part-exchange value, bespoke finance options, extended warranty packages, and our car lifeshine product. We can also provide a free 3 day insurance policy and a free 30 day GAP policy.
Below is a guide of how the click & collect procedure works
- Once you have chosen your vehicle e-mail us or contact us through whichever platform you found the vehicle. Our general e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and our contact number is 01446 733248
- A salesperson will outline this procedure and take your details. We will then ask if you have a part exchange vehicle and how you wish to acquire the vehicle. We can provide a walk around live or recorded video of your desired car if required. We can do this through Facetime or WhatsApp.
- If you have a part exchange we will require the registration, mileage, service history, timing belt replacement (if applicable) how many keys to your car, any paint or body damage, any internal seat or trim damage & any faults or malfunction lights on. We will then provide you with our valuation. Please note this valuation is subject to us inspecting and test driving your vehicle on collection day. It is important that your description be as accurate as possible and disclosure of faults or issues with your part exchange car be revealed as to avoid any uncomfortable conversations or disappointment on the collection date.
- We can quote and arrange PCP or HP car finance if required. You will be able to sign the finance agreement remotely at home.
- If you decide you wish to proceed you now pay a £250 refundable holding fee. We can take a debit or credit card over the phone. We will remove the car from sale and proceed to prepare the car through our service department and valet department.
- Decide if you wish to take our recommended Ford Protect Gold warranty (Details provided below and see our Ford Protect Warranty page on our website)
- Decide if you want your new vehicle prepared with our external and internal life-shine complete car protection system (Details provided below)
- Our salesperson will agree with you the details and costs and we will prepare the paperwork and the contract. This order form will be e-mailed to you. The final contract will be signed on site when you have arranged to pick up your vehicle.The click & collect and click & delivery contract comes under the distance sale contract. Please see here for our distance sale terms and conditions.
- Arrange a time and date for your appointment and collection. Pay the balance by online bank transfer so it is cleared into our account and confirmed by the sales team before you collect the car. It is advisable to make this payment 24 hours before you are due to collect the vehicle. If you are collecting on the weekend please make sure the funds are paid and confirmed into our account on the Friday. The sales team will provide our bank details and please put your surname and car reg as your reference.
- Inspect your new vehicle and sign the contract. In the unlikely event that you choose not to accept the car we will provide a full refund via bank transfer to the account we received the funds from.
- You will be responsible for taxing and insuring your new car. We can provide you with the details of a Free 3-day insurance policy (if required) through Ford that will have to be set up by you before you travel to the dealership.
- Enjoy your new car.
Click & Delivery
The fundamental process is the same as click & collect above but please read below for the delivery and additional information.
We use a third party delivery company who will deliver your car via transporter or trailer. They are not driven unless otherwise agreed. We charge £1.75 per mile delivery charge and this is based on postcode to postcode.
Once the car has been delivered you will need to inspect and examine the car. The final contract and distance sale terms and conditions will need to be signed by you in-front of the delivery driver who will provide you with a copy and the other copy will be returned to the dealership .The click & delivery contract comes under the distance sale contract. Please see here for our distance sale terms and conditions.
If there is a part exchange to be returned to the dealership the delivery driver will need to test drive and inspect the vehicle. They will have the description of the vehicle that you have provided and have a check sheet to confirm.
The vehicle will need to be fully paid before delivery is to take place.
You will be responsible for taxing and insuring your new car.