Privacy and Legal
This website policy describes how P W Millar ltd protects and uses the information that you give us when you use this website.
We gather and use certain information about individuals so that we can provide and inform you about products and services, and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to help us understand how visitors use this website and to present relevant information to them.
The data we gather
If you consent, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact details including email address
- Website usage data
- Information relevant to credit applications or payment details
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand how to respond to your enquiry, and deliver products and services to meet your requirements.
We may use the data:
- For our own records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To contact you by email, mail, telephone or SMS about products, services, market research, surveys and other things we think might be relevant to you
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information for example how many people use our website, and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our website traffic. Usage data helps us improve our website design, content and functions
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find interesting and relevant.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to choose if you wish to receive marketing communications from us
We may use your data in the course of conducting a business relationship with you, and collecting payments.
It may be necessary to share your information with a legitimate third party in the course of a business relationship, for example a bank, finance provider or payment processor. A list of third party service providers is available on request.
Otherwise, we will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We follow procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Links from our website
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites other than our own website. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
How to contact us:
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by email or write to the address below.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, please contact us by email or write to the address below.
If you wish to contact us about the manner in which your data is handled, your personal preferences, your rights over your personal information, please contact us by email or write to the address below.
P W Millar ltd
148 Port Road East
Vale of Glamorgan
Ford Customer Fair Collection Notice
Please click here to view the document
Finance Regulatory Information
- P.W. Millar Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 671777. All finance is subject to status and income. Written quotation on request. We act as a credit broker not a lender. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers.
- It is our intention to provide a high level of service at all times. However if you have reason to make a complaint about our service you should contact P.W. Millar Limited at 148 Port Road East, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 9PZ. If we are unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Further information is available by calling the FOS on 0845 080 1800 or at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk