Ford Service & MOT
Please call us today on: 01446 733218 or click here to book a service.
We’ll take as much care servicing and repairing your vehicle as Ford did in building it. Our highly skilled service teams will help keep your Ford in tip-top condition and safe to drive, which could also contribute to its resale value.
Expect value for money, professional service and high quality parts, from the only people who know your vehicle inside out.
P W Millar offers an extensive choice of after sales services including MOT’s, vehicle servicing, Tyres, diagnostics and a wide range of Ford car parts and accessories. Although we specialise in Ford our qualified technicians are able to work on any make or model of vehicle.
We have created a range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work**
- Book your Ford Service online
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
- Also, every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months when your vehicle has a Scheduled service.*
We provide a FREE courtesy car subject to availability and you holding a valid UK driving licence.
Free collection and delivery in the local Barry area.
The MOT Test
The MOT test checks that your vehicle complies with the minimum standards required for lawful use on the road.
The MOT test is not a substitute for proper and regular servicing. Passing the MOT test does not mean that your vehicle will remain safe for the following 12 months.
Did you know?
You can have your vehicle tested up to a month before it is due, the expiry date on your new MOT certificate will be dated 12 months from the expiry date of your old one.
*Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.
**In-Dealership quality checks are conducted by the RAC on any service and repair work that has been completed on customer-owned vehicles to ensure that Ford Motor Company's high standards are met.